UNLIMITED FUN! You are the Captain. No captain`s license is needed.
We will show you how to drive a boat and where to go.
Cruise smooth bay waters,
play on beaches, fish, island hop,
visit restaurants, see our
bottlenose dolphins and coastal birds…
Fisherman, Pets and Coolers welcome!
Clean Restroom, soft Cushions and great Stereo on the boat!
We provide Lifejackets, map and easy instructions.
Reservations are requested. We accept Cash, Visa and Master Card.
All boats include...
Life Jackets for adults, kids and infants, all safety gear and anchors.
Overnights rentals available
You have over 20 miles of calm bays, rivers, islands and bayous to cruise.
Half day, Full day and Multi day rentals available:
(May 1st - Sept 30th) Half Day $300
Full day $420
Off Peak Season:
(Oct 1st - April 30th) Half Day $280
Full day $400
Our daily operation usually starts between 8–9 AM, depending on customer and availability.
If you are interested in fishing, we can accommodate an earlier start if you request in advance.
Remember, you can load up to 8 adults or if children are present up to 10 total passengers!
Tax and Fuel is not included.
You leave the dock with a full tank and we fill you up upon a return, so you know how much fuel you have burnt.
Rod and reel already rigged, ready to fish – $10
Fishing tips – Free
We sell frozen bait $10 per bag.
Reservations are required
- All reservations can be made by calling 251-979-3644
- During holiday and summer peak times we do book up days in advance.
- Holiday surcharges to apply for Memorial Day week, 4th of July week and Labor Day week
- We accept Cash, Visa, Discover and Master Card.
- Please notify Orange Beach Boat Rentals immediately of any changes or cancellations. Reservations not canceled within 72 hours of the scheduled rental date and time will not receive a refund and will be charged the full price of the rental.
- To change or cancel a reservation, please call us at: 251-979-3644 at least 72 hours prior to scheduled rental time.